We offer “term time only” rates for parents who are teachers. Children attend nursery for 38 weeks of the year and pay a retainer of 50% for the remaining 13 weeks. By advance booking, if parents require their child(ren) to attend during any of the 13 weeks’ school holidays’ then the remaining 50% of the session fee is required to be paid.
To qualify for this offer the minimum requirement is that your child attends nursery for a minimum of 3 full days.Payment Terms & Conditions
Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Fees are to be paid in advance monthly by standing order on the 1st of each month. Late payments will incur a 10% surcharge
- All fees are subject to change without notice
- A 10% discount is available for siblings attending 3 days or more.
- Refunds are not available for non-attendance, through illness or holidays.
This is a government initiated scheme available from employers to support working parents in paying their childcare costs in a tax efficient way. Parents can order up to £243.00 per month - deductible from their salary before tax and national insurance, in exchange for vouchers. These vouchers can then be used to pay your fees at your Registered Childcare Provider. We accept a wide range of vouchers at Tiger Lily Day Nursery and are always willing to join with whatever company your workplace uses. However, your employer must offer the scheme in order for you to take part.Funding
There are currently two types of funding available for the parents of children in early years settings, they are Early Education Funding (EEF) and Time for Two’s funding (Tf2s). These are helpful financial ways in which families are enabled to choose to have nursery care & education for their children if they wish. At Tiger Lily Day Nursery we are happy to accept both types of funding, dependent upon space and availability.EEF
– This entitles the parents of all 3 and 4 year olds up to a calculated 15hrs of funded childcare (funding begins in the term after they turn 3 years old) As this entitlement is for all children, claims will be automatically generated. During the first term of your entitlement, you will be asked to sign a Parent Carer Declaration in order for your claim to be processed through us. Tf2’s
– This entitles eligible parents of 2 year olds up to a calculated 15hrs of funded childcare. The funding is means tested and is available to eligible families in relation to their financial circumstances – If you think that you may be eligible for this, please contact your local Children's Centre to apply.Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)
In April 2015, some 3 & 4 year olds became eligible for additional funding to support early years settings in their provision for children's early education, this funding is referred to as EYPP and is designed to give eligible children further support to achieve their future goals. Again this funding is means tested and is available to eligible families in relation to their financial circumstances – it is also available for children who have been in care or adopted from care. If you think that you may be eligible for this, please speak us at the Nursery or call Dudley Early Years on 01384 814291 for more information and the eligibility criteria. The online application form can be found at: www.dudley.gov.uk/eyppReservations
A non-refundable administration fee of £50.00 must be paid upon reserving a place a Tiger lily Day Nursery. We also require a week’s holding fee that will be deducted from the first standing order/invoice raised.
Should you reserve a place for some time in the future, Tiger lily Day Nursery will contact you approximately 6 weeks in advance to arrange settling in visits.
Should you wish to change your reservation, such as cancelling the placement or changing the sessions, we ask that you give a minimum of 1 calendar months’ notice.Non-Payment
If a payment is not honoured, any administration charges incurred will apply.The minimum requirement is that your child attends nursery for one full day or two-part time sessions. Booked sessions cannot be swapped, if extra sessions are required please speak to Management for availability.